Precautions after procedure
- Drinking and strenuous exercise should be avoided for 3 days.
- For better effect, keep your head higher than 30 degrees for the first 3 days.
- For the first 24 hours, use ice or cold towel on the treated area and the swelling will be eased. (Use every 20 minutes for 20 minutes)
- Try to avoid any/direct pressure to the treated area for 2 weeks after the procedure. (sleeping face down, face-down posture, massage, etc)
- When washing face, do not apply large force on the treated area.
- Avoid strong heat until the swelling and redness of the treated area subsides.
- You may use sunscreen or makeup after 4 hours.
- To prevent hyperpigmentation, apply SPF 50 or higher and avoid excessive sun exposure.
- It is recommended not to be exposed to water for a day after the procedure.
How is the working principle of TESSLIFT different from conventional threads?
The main function of Mesh Scaffold is to stimulate collage formation and tissue regeneration which is more effective than other threads. So, without disadvantage of these threads, the effect improves over time and lasts longer.
How long does it last?
Although there are individual differences, TESSLIFT is effective for an average of 1.5 years.
How long does the procedure usually take?
It takes about 20 to 30 minutes and you may return to your daily life after the procedure.
Any scars remain after the procedure?
This is minimally invasive and not incisional procedure so it hardly leaves any scars.
Is it painful?
You may feel some discomfort during anesthesia but you will barely feel any pain after anesthesia.
The raw material of TESSLIFT is Polydioxanone (PDO) which has been used in various biomedical applications for decades. It is 100% biodegradable and biocompatible material and there were no rejection in human body or hardly any side effects.
Possible side effects
There may be mild bruising, swelling, redness, infection, itching and etc.